Association membership of Beenleigh RSL shall be open to persons who:
– Have attained the age of eighteen (18) years;
– Are of sound mind, good character and repute;
– Are not eligible to become Service Members or Ordinary Members
– Subscribe to the objectives of the Club.
Club Ordinary Membership:
The following persons may be eligible for admission as Ordinary Members
– A Spouse, Father, Mother, Son, Daughter, Stepson, Stepdaughter, Brother, Sister, Grandson or Granddaughter of a Serviceman/woman, Ex-Serviceman/woman (whether living or deceased) or a member of the permanent forces.
– The Spouse of a Son, Daughter, Stepson, Stepdaughter, Brother or Sister, Grandson or Granddaughter referred to in subparagh (1).
– Applicants must be over the age of eighteen (18) years and be of good character and repute.
‘Serviceman/woman’ – person who are present in the Armed forces of the Commonwealth.
‘Ex-Serviceman/woman’ – A discharged member of the Naval, Miltary or Air Force of the Commonwealth or of the United Kingdom or any part of the Commonwealth of Nation or of any ally of the Commonwealth.
The term includes a female who has served in any capacity with a service forming part of any such Force, including service as a medical practitioner, nurse or masseuse.
Beenleigh RSL is committed to the privacy of your personal information supplied on this fom under the Queensland Club Industry Privacy Code. The Club will use the information to process your membership application and to provide its facilities and services to you. The Club will be unable to offer you membership or access to facilities or services if you do not supply the required personal information.
The Club may also use your personal information for related purposess or for direct marketing communications with you. You may access, update and amend your personal information at any time upon written request. Your personal information will be available for perusal on request prior to acceptance of you as a member per our constitution. Please contact one of our staff at reception if you have any questions regarding the Privacy Code.